Hey there, I’m Michael Gardiner, a 23-year-old serial entrepreneur with a track record of serving more than 240 B2B businesses over the past 7 years. My journey has been marked by various ventures, including an Instagram content network (successfully acquired), a BPO franchise (also acquired), and noteworthy projects like Done For You Meetings, a B2B lead generation agency, and B2B Outbound, a B2B prospecting training program.
Hey, I’m Michael Gardiner. In 2015, a job rejection pushed me to seek online money-making avenues. I grew Instagram theme pages to 1,000,000+ followers, sold them, and became the youngest US franchisor with Resource Operations International. Here’s to the journey!
1. I became an Eagle Scout at the age of 14.
2. I really enjoy skateboarding, and because of my travels, I have abandoned skateboards in numerous countries.
3. I love to read, and once I read 55 books in a year.
4. I am the proud owner of a pair of size 14 Heelys.
5. I have been to Bangladesh 3 times.
6. I dislike people who walk side by side on sidewalks and prevent you from going around them. Preposterous.
Michael Gardiner started his entrepreneurial journey in 2015 at the age of 15. This journey started when Michael applied to a job at a pharmacy while in highschool and got no call back.
That rejection was the catalyst of starting a journey to find out “how to make money online” which led to growing a successful Instagram theme page network that amassed over 1,000,000 followers and was eventually sold.
After this Michael sold a variety of businesses (most failing), however some did well, including Michael becoming the youngest franchisor in the United States with Resource Operations Internations, a BPO franchise that was eventually acquired..
1. Ugly Christmas sweaters eCommerce store (failed)
2. Wooden bow ties men’s fashion line (kinda worked)
3. Vending machine business in Stuart, Florida (kinda worked)
4. A second hand clothing reselling business (worked)
5. Multiple boutique marketing agencies (MG Social Marketing, Nomads with Solutions, 3x eCommerce) (All worked)
Now Michael primarily focuses on growing his personal brand, B2B prospecting training program “B2B Outbound” and B2B cold email agency “DFY Meetings”. Additionally, Michael occasionally invests in cool projects and builds interesting side projects.
On a personal level Michael Michael has a huge passion for travel, particularly for peculiar countries. Michael has currently been to 30+ countries and aims to visit every UN country before he croaks.
He currently spends his time between his family home in Georgia, USA, his personal home in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and the open road.
I’ve been featured in the following places: